Date: Feb 7, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Learn the basics about investing!
In this class we will review basic investments products including:
- Savings Accounts
- Money market Funds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Mutual Funds (Including Growth Funds, Bond Funds, Foreign and international Funds, Small Company Funds and Balanced Funds)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
We will discuss how you can enhance your chances of doing well with these products.
Included in the workshop will be a review of your TSP options when leaving the military. Finally, we will look at Annuities and Insurance and how you can use these products to enhance your investment portfolio.
Is a VTC projected class. For additional information about VTC classes, contact your local Army Community Service offices.
- For SHAPE: CIV: +32 (0)65-32-6824 OR DSN: (314)366-6824
- For Brussels: CIV: +32 (0)2-717-9783 OR DSN: (314)368-9783
- For Schinnen: CIV: +31(0)46-443-7500 OR DSN: (314)360-7500
- Tel: +31 (0)464-43-7500
- Military DSN Tel: (314)360-7500