Schinnen Andre Bruls Fitness Center
- The Fitness Center is located at USAG Schinnen and offers a well-balanced fitness training program with aerobic, anaerobic, Nautilus, and free-weight activities.
- Cardiovascular conditioning can be improved with the use of two racquetball courts, indoor/out-door basketball and volleyball courts, and the wide variety of Life Fitness Cardio equipment.
- The weight training area is equipped for the beginner to the advanced. Relax in the men and women’s saunas to relieve muscle tension and stress.
- Those who love the outdoors will enjoy beach volleyball, basketball, and flag football in areas located near the Outdoor Recreation Picnic Pavilion.
- Those looking for a real challenge can try the climbing wall in the Community Activity Center. USAG Schinnen also participates in intramural softball, volleyball, basketball and flag football leagues located within the Tri-Border Community.
- USAREUR Commander's Cup Program
The Battalion and Separate Unit Commander's Cup Program, has now begun for the FY 2017 sports season. The purpose of the Commander's Cup Program is to recognize Battalions and Separate Units that accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation, and team achievement in Garrison sporting and recreation activities. Sports and fitness events included in the Commander's Cup Program are the following: softball, combat cross country, flag football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, Army 10-miler qualifying race, combatives, running events and installation hosted events (i.e. boxing, golf, obstacle courses, pool, etc.). By Promoting physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, this sports program will provide opportunities for participation in a variety of individual and team sports. It is designed to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
Use below listing to view Commander's Cup Points for Benelux:
FY 17 Current Standing
2015 - 2016 Final Results: Benelux Commander's Cup Scorecard
2014 - 2015 Final Results: Benelux Commanders Cup Scorecard
2015- 2016 Unit Level Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are acceptable forms of ID for access to the fitness centers?
2. Who is eligible to use the fitness centers?
3. What is the youth age policy for the physical fitness centers?
4. Are strollers or baby carriages allowed in the fitness area?
5. Do the physical fitness centers have a dress code?
6. Are there personal trainers available by request?
7. Can I request specific music to be played?
8. What is the age requirement for the Parent Tot areas?
9. Can visitors use the fitness centers?
10. How much are the fitness center classes?
11. Are there spa & wellness services available? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
12. What are the prices of spa & wellness services? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|