Date: Apr 21 2018, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Just in time for PCS season. The perfect opportunity to get rid of all of your used items and sell them for a small fee instead of throwing them away. And you don't need to ship them back home if you are PCS-ing!
Description of Event
- Access to the Community Recreation Center, Bldg 38 will be at 0915hrs for vendors’ setup.
- Doors at the Sports Center will open at 1000hrs for customers.
- The following items will not be allowed for sale by vendors:
- Materials offensive to the public morality
- Handcrafted Items
- Copied Items (DVD’s/CD’s/Videotapes)
- Foreign Currency (except coins for collections)
- Dangerous/illegal weapons, to include knives, guns, etc.
- Live animals
- All types of beverages
- Self made food including baked goods.
- Flea markets are open to US and Canadian ID Card holders, no exceptions.
- Final determination of non permitted items will be made and checked by the MWR Staff.
- All vendors are responsible for their individual change fund.
- Vendors will use the table and space provided by MWR for their merchandise and must keep their merchandise within their marked (rented) area.
- MWR can not be held responsible for any articles lost or stolen. Each area must be manned at all times by the renter of the table/space.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No pets allowed in the Sports Center.
- Clean up will commence at 1600hrs and the Sports Center must be vacated by 1630hrs.
- Vendors are not allowed to leave any merchandise or trash behind at the Sports Center, there will be two garbage containers at your disposal.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations of the Flea Market by the participant will result in removal. There will be no refund given.
$10 per Table