Date: Jul 20 - Jul 23
"That road to V-E Day was hard and long, and traveled by weary and valiant men. History will always record where that road began. It began here, with the first footprints on the beaches of Normandy." -- President George W. Bush
Join us for a trip that will explore the beaches, fields, and hedgerows where the weary and valiant men of D Day fought. Included in the itinerary are visits
- Merville = Battery
- Benouville = Pegasus Bridge
- Courseulles Sur Mer = Juno Beach
- Arromanches = Artificial Port
- Longues Sur Mer = Battery
- Colleville Sur Mer = Normandy Cemetery
- Omaha Beach
- Pointe Du Hoc
- Utah Beach
- St. Mere Eglise
Price:$399.00 per person in Twin/Double room
- Twin Room = 2 person room with 2 x 1 person beds
- Double room = 2 person room with 1 x 2 person bed
- Minimum/Maximum occupancy 2 individuals
- $549.00 per person in Single room.
Included in Tour Price:
- Round trip Coach Transportation
- 3 overnights with breakfast in ***Hotel
- Professional Guide on Saturday and Sunday, July 21 & 22.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Admission fees to museums, memorials, battle monuments, etc.
Assigned seating on first come and pay basis. Register with full payment at the Schinnen Outdoor Recreation office.
Registration Deadline: May 1
Assigned seating on first come
- Tel: +31 (0)464-43-7560
- Military DSN Tel: (314)360-7560