Date: Oct 4 2018, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Looking for an opportunity to help families in need?
Army Community Service Family (ACS) Advocacy Program (FAP) is looking for both on and off-post volunteer Emergency Placement Care (EPC) Providers. An EPC Provider is an individual or family that gives a child (or children) a safe, temporary home until their family crisis is mediated.
ACS is delighted to provide potential providers with the information needed to get started. For additional information, please contact your local Army Community Service at the following telephone numbers:
- Brussels: DSN (314)368-9783 CIV +32 (0)2.717.9783
- Chievres/SHAPE: DSN (314) 366-6824 CIV +32 (0)65.32.6824
- Schinnen: DSN (314) 360-7500 CIV +31 (0)464.43.7500
We need you!
This is a VTC projected class. For additional information about VTC classes, contact your local Army Community Service offices.
- Brussels: DSN: 368-9783 Commercial: 02.717.9783
- Chievres/SHAPE: DSN 366-6824 Commercial: 065.32.6824
- Schinnen: DSN 360-7500 Commercial: +31 (0)464.43.7500